Ads

It's okay if you don't click the ads...

Followers

25 October 2010

Flash Kit Daily Newsletter, Monday October 25, 2010

Flash Kit Daily

Internet.com Network
Monday October 25, 2010

Featured Tutorial: Creating a morePower DMC in Flash
How to create morePower DMC files (customizable multimedia clips) in Flash.

Featured Gallery Image: Caravan of Eternity
There is word of Hz. Muhammed(pbuh)in the center of rose, Made with PSP

Featured FLA: Homer Soundboard
I had to submit this again to Flashkit. I email Flashkit and they said my movie wasn't in the database. So enjoy!

Featured Sound Loop: A Taste of Success
Joyous, upbeat rhythm

Cloud Computing 101: Get Free eBook!
Cloud computing can cut costs, speed
implementations, and scale quickly.
Download this Internet.com eBook now. Click Here.
Interested in placing your TEXT AD HERE? Click Here
 

Featured Sound FX: Candy Bag
Bag of candy like mNms

Featured Font: FAFERS Technical Font
This font was developed for use in any kind of text. It has a light structure and uses tiny contours for easy reading and printing.

It is free for use. But I�ll be very grateful if you email me when use it.

Latest Forum Queries

How to Mask in AS3?
How do I make a mask with AS3? I've tried this: scrollerMask=new ScrollerMask(); scrollerMask.x=50; scrollerMask.y=57; addChild(scrollerMask); scrollerMask.mask=ScrollerMask; And it tells me: 1067: Implicit coercion of a value of type Class to an unrelated type flash.display:DisplayObject. Doesn't that mean I do...

as3, XML, and Sound
I am teaching myself as3 for my job through online tutorials. So far it has been going well, but I have hit a wall while dealing with playing different mp3 files that are defined in my XML. Currently in my XML I have some text, an image, and a sound file for each page. I am using a next and back button to go from page to page and change the content that is being displayed. I have gotten the im...

Selected item in a dropdown box
I have a FlashVars in the html page "State" How do I get the code below to reflect the State that is in the html page. So if State=WA the drop down list will have WA as the item shown. This is the code for the combobox ---Quote--- var listenerObject:Object=new Object(); listenerObject.change=function(evtObj:Object) { State=combo2.selectedItem.data; trace("change")...

CS3 Deep Linking Mystery/SWF Address
I have tried a number of times to get very simple implementations of deep linking to work and have not had any success. I understand that there are 3 basic steps. 1. Organize content along the time line that allows it to be accessed with the play head. 2. Assign an anchor name to the frame that contains the content. 3. Publish with the correct HTML publish settings "Flash with Name Anchors"...

Browse image
Hi there! I need this: User can browse his images on pc, then choose one of them and after that, the selected image will appear in swf file with defined position (_x, _y). I mean an interact between flash file and user. Before all, we need put a browser inside the file, how can we do that and what will be the action scripts in continue? I guess, once agian Whispere can help me!!

position of rotating wheel starts mc
:cap:Hi all, I have a wheel with info on it in pie shaped areas, the user can turn the wheel to any position. What I need to do is have movie clips play when the wheel is at a certain rotation, depending on where the wheel is turned different clips would play off to the side. Any ideas? Thanks for any help in advance

Video player for multiple video's
Hey, I want to create a Flash video player for my new website. I know its verry easy to create a video player but I can't make it switch video's true html/php. Can someone help me? Thanks in advanced. ps. I'm not shure if I'm posting this in the correct forum, correct me if I'm wrong.

[RESOLVED] as2 to as3 conversion...
hello, still making the difficult transition from AS2 to AS3... having a bit of difficulty converting this... (it's essentially a movieClip which plays when you rollover and plays backwards when you roll out) AS2: onClipEvent (enterFrame) { if (this.hitTest(_root._xmouse, _root._ymouse, true)) { if (this._currentframe<this._totalframes) { nextFrame(); ...

Button Problem
I'm making a site that has a scrolling set of thumbnails and then when you click on one of the thumbnails a video will play. I used this (http://library.creativecow.net/articles/brimelow_lee/scrolling_thumbnail_panel/ video-tutorial) tutorial and the scrolling is fine, but when I set the thumbnail to go to a certain frame/flag it doesn't go? I click on the thumbnail> +> Movieclip> goto and play at ...






You are subscribed to an Internet.com newsletter as theonlinenewsletter@hotmail.com. To unsubscribe from this newsletter, please click here.

If you wish to be removed from all future Internet.com emails, please click here.

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at:

Internet.com
Attn: Newsletter Subscription Dept.
307 5th Ave., 14th Floor
New York, NY 10016

Please include the email address which you have been contacted with.

No comments:

Post a Comment